The A-Z of what makes the FIA ETRC so special and unique?
100% pure racing action! That is the philosophy of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship as it readies for another adrenaline fuelled season of top class fender-to-fender action in 2017.
The numbers speak for themselves: half a million spectators a year become witness of the nail-biting races, the diverse entertainment and the wide industry exhibition at every FIA ETRC race weekend.
But there are still some that haven’t heard about truck racing so far. You being the experts: What makes truck racing so special for you compared to any other kind of motorsport?
We discussed it ourselves and came up with several key points (see below). Now, we want to ask you the fans what makes it so special and so different to other forms of motorsport?
We have started an A-Z and we want you the fans to complete it so you can show the rest of the world what it means to you and why you keep coming back for your fix of trucking action all over Europe!
Why the FIA ETRC is so unique in motorsport:
A is for Ambience: The paddock and pitlane has genuine camaraderie and sporting spirit.
B is for Brutes!: The trucks themselves shake the ground and wow the senses.
C if for Cab: The sacred office of all road and track truckers.
D is for ‘Daring Dukers’: Who will brake the latest? Who will ‘duke it out’ to make sure they take the position?
E is for Effort: The sheer physical task of driving the FIA ETRC trucks should never be underestimated.
F is for Fraternity: Hard racing and huge competition on the track but a beer and help if needed off the track.
Can you complete our A-Z? Have a think, send us your ideas and we will add the best ones to our A-Z and win one of 17 (to fully embrace 2017!) autograph posters signed by all FIA ETRC race drivers of 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
1. ETRA Promotion GmbH (called ETRA) is running this competition on the ETRC Facebook page open to every Facebook user.
2. The competition runs for the period starting from March 21th 2017 09:00 am CET and ending on March 26th 12:00 pm CET
3. In order for entries to be valid, entrants must comment under one of the Facebook posts associated with this competition answers the asked question.
4. After the competition closes, 20 winners will win one FIA ETRC 2016 autograph poster signed by all FIA ETRC season entrants.
5. Each of the 17 autograph poster winners will be contacted privately via Facebook latest by April 1st. Winners will have seven days from the date, in which to contact ETRA’s facebook profile FIA ETRC to claim their prize, which will be shipped by mail to the provided winners address. After seven days have passed, an alternative winner will be selected.
6. Winners will be drawn from all valid entries, and this decision is final.
7. There are no cash alternatives.
8. Any rude, abusive or spam posts will be removed and entries discounted.
9. ETRA reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to ETRA and not to Facebook.